Sentence Patterns
So let's check out the sentence patterns of たら (tara) sentence...
| Sentence 1 | たら、 | Sentence 2 |
| Affirmative | ||
| Verb た-form | ら、 | Sentence 2 |
| い-Adj (~ | ら、 | Sentence 2 |
| な-Adj だった | ら、 | Sentence 2 |
| Noun だった | ら、 | Sentence 2 |
| Negative | ||
| Verb ない-form (~ | なかったら、 | Sentence 2 |
| い-Adj (~ | なかったら、 | Sentence 2 |
| な-Adj で | なかったら、 | Sentence 2 |
| Noun で | なかったら、 | Sentence 2 |
There is another shorter and simple way to show the sentence pattern...
| Sentence 1 | たら、 | Sentence 2 |
| Affirmative/Negative | ||
| Plain-form Past | ら、 | Sentence 2 |
Note: For な-Adj and Noun Negative
な-Adj/Noun では なかったら
な-Adj/Noun で
Examples of Japanese Conditional Form たら (tara) Sentence
1.
|
安かったら、たくさん買います。
yasukattara, takusan kaimasu Meaning: If it's cheap, I'll buy a lot. |
2.
|
コートを着たら、寒くありません。
ko-to wo kitara, samukuarimasen Meaning: If you wear coat, you won't feel cold. |
3.
|
明日元気だったら、20km走ります。
ashita genki dattara, 20km hashirimasu Meaning: If I feel energetic tomorrow, I'll run 20km. |
4.
|
雨だったら、出かけません。
ame dattara, dekakemasen Meaning: If it rains, I won't go out. |
5.
|
時間がなかったら、映画を見ません。
jikan ga nakattara, eiga wo mimasen Meaning: If I don't have time, I won't watch the movie. |
6.
|
寒くなかったら、T-シャツを着ます。
samukunakattara, T-shatsu wo kimasu Meaning: If it's not cold, I'll wear T-shirt. |
7.
|
静かでなかったら、寝られません。
shizuka denakattara, neraremasen Meaning: If it's not quiet, I cannot sleep. |
8.
|
いい天気でながったら、うちでテレビを見ます。
ii tenki denakattara, uchi de terebi wo mimasu Meaning: If the weather is not good, I'll watch TV at home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.