When I was young, I loved reading story books. Thus it is my belief that anyone can learn Japanese language through storybooks. In this blog, I will attempt to translate simple stories to English. In the process, I hope that you (and me) can improve on our Japanese language together!
x
Friday, November 23, 2018
Fox Page 18 Text and audio
そして、みぎがわの トラゴロウが ひだりがわの トラゴロウに いった。
「ぼくは これから たけやぶに かえって
ひるねを はじめるから、 おまえは そのあいだに にくまんじゅうを さがして もってこい。
Translation :
And, the tiger on the right said to the tiger on the left
"After this, I'm going back to the bamboo grove to take a nap. In the meantime, you will search for meat bun and bring it back to me"
Japanese Verb Conjugation
ひるね 昼寝
ひるねする - plain form
ひるねします - MASU form
ひるねした - PAST form
ひるねしない - Negative form
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.