When I was young, I loved reading story books. Thus it is my belief that anyone can learn Japanese language through storybooks. In this blog, I will attempt to translate simple stories to English. In the process, I hope that you (and me) can improve on our Japanese language together!
x
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Fox page 13 text and audio
ところが、 ハンドルを まわそうとすると、
おもくて なかなか まわらない。
However, as fox tried to turn the handle, the handle was so heavy that he can hardly rotate it!
きつねは かおをまっかにして、 よっこらしょ うんこらしょっと ハンドルを まわした。
Fox's face turn red as he huffed and puffed as he rotated the handle. Urrrgghhhhhhh!
Japanese Verb Conjugation.
まわす - to turn, to rotate
まわします - MASU
まわしません - MASU NEGATIVE
まわしませんでした - MASU PAST NEGATIVE
まわして - TE
まわした - PAST
まわさない - NEGATIVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.