When I was young, I loved reading story books. Thus it is my belief that anyone can learn Japanese language through storybooks. In this blog, I will attempt to translate simple stories to English. In the process, I hope that you (and me) can improve on our Japanese language together!
x
Monday, September 24, 2018
Japanese short story : The pig who always oversleeps - Page 12 / Japanese verb conjugation
ぶたたは びょういんの まえで ねました。
(Butata slept in front of the hospital)
ところが、 よるになると、 きゅうきゅうしゃが
サイレンを ならして 三かいも やってきました
(However, when night came, the ambulance's siren sounded 3 times)
ぶたたは そのたびに おこされて、すっかり ねぶそくに なりました。
(Each time, Butata was awaken, and he hardly slept that night)
ぶたたは ふらふらしながら、 がんばって がっこうに
はしりました
(With unsteady feet, he ran as fast as he could into his school)
Japanese verb conjugation
ならす 鳴らす
ならします - Masu Form
ならして - Te Form
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.