When I was young, I loved reading story books. Thus it is my belief that anyone can learn Japanese language through storybooks. In this blog, I will attempt to translate simple stories to English. In the process, I hope that you (and me) can improve on our Japanese language together!
x
Friday, September 7, 2018
Japanese short story : The pig who always oversleeps - Page 5 / Japanese verb conjugation
ぶたたは ごはんを たべながら、 こうえんを ななめに
はしって、ちゅうしゃじょうの かどを まがって、
びょういんの まえを はしって、がっこうに いきました。
がんばって はしったのに、ぶたたは 水曜日も ちこくです。
Verb Conjugation
はしる 走る (run)
はしります - Masu Form
はしって - Te Form
While eating his meal, Butata ran across the park, turned at the car park's corner, ran in front of the hospital and went into his school.
However, despite running as fast as he can, he is still late for school on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.